Revit BIM Families Complete Course
Teacher: Gavin Crump fiber_manual_record BIM Specialist
Section 1 - Materials
Lesson 1 - Getting started
Lesson 2 - About Families
Lesson 3 - Using Revit Families
Lesson 4 - Managing a library
Lesson 5 - Starting a Family
Lesson 6 - Modeling Tools
Lesson 7 - Parameters (1)
Lesson 8 - Parameters (2)
Lesson 9 - Constraining (1)
Lesson 10 - Constraining (2)
Section 1 - Final Test
Section 2 - Materials
Lesson 11 - Family Formulae
Lesson 12 - Nested Families (1)
Lesson 13 - Nested Families (2)
Lesson 14 - Putting it all together (1)
Lesson 15 - Putting it all together (2)
Lesson 16 - Good Habits
Lesson 17 - 2D Families (1)
Lesson 18 - 2D Families (2)
Lesson 19 - Title Blocks
Section 2 - Final Test
Section 3 - Materials
Lesson 20 - Doors and Windows (1)
Lesson 21 - Doors and Windows (2)
Lesson 22 - Parametric Arrays (1)
Lesson 23 - Parametric Arrays (2)
Lesson 24 - System Families Application (1)
Lesson 25 - System Families Application (2)
Lesson 26 - Hosted Families
Lesson 27 - Conceptual Massing
Lesson 28 - Adaptive Components (1)
Lesson 29 - Adaptive Components (2)
Section 3 - Final Test
Our in-depth course analyzes Autodesk Revit software as it pertains to the Building Information Modeling (BIM) method. The BIM method, or the digital representation of physical and functional characteristics of a facility, is a cutting-edge design method, which minimizes errors and maximizes efficiency in design.
Autodesk provides a software called Revit which users can use for CAD and BIM design. This software strives to meet the needs of architects, mechanical, electrical or hydraulic (MEP)
engineers, structural engineers and construction professionals.
Our detailed course addresses the approach to Families, basic units of design in BIM containing essential information. BIM families are basically used to practically group together similar elements in a project done with Revit and so to speed up and personalize the design process.
This course is divided into three sections and aims to teach everything there is to know about the creation, modification and use of families in Revit; covering the correct use of the three types of families present in Revit, the use of parameters and constraints, and the use of nested families and conceptual masses.
This course is suitable for those who are already familiar with Autodesk Revit and want to make the most of BIM and the aforementioned software. Therefore, we recommend purchasing this course after having already followed our Revit BIM Complete Training Course.
The course uses Revit 2020.
The course also includes the registration to a dedicated Facebook group for any clarifications, questions or insights to be discussed with the teacher.
- When does the course start?Once purchased, the course will be immediately available on your account! You will decide when to start the course and all lessons will be available on your account for 5 years.
- How does the course take place?The course consists of pre-recorded video lessons that you can watch at any time and from any device. The lessons will be available on your account for 5 years!
- Where can I find a trial lesson?You can get a free trial lesson of the course by sending an email to email@example.com
- Where can I find a lesson plan?You can get the detailed lesson plan of the course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will I get a certificate at the end of the course?Yes sure. At the end of the course, you will automatically receive the GoPillar Academy certificate of participation, which you can add to your curriculum or Linkedin profile.
- Do the lessons have an expiration date?Once you enroll in the course, you will have unlimited access to all the video lessons for 5 years, you can view them at any time, as many times as you want and from any device.
- Will I be able to interact with the teacher during the course?Absolutely yes, we have created a special Facebook group called GoPillar Academy English that is moderated by our teachers. Anyone who has purchased at least one of our courses can register to the group to ask questions and request clarifications.
- Where does the course take place?Our video courses take place entirely online, so you can enjoy them directly from your home! All our courses, in fact, consist of pre-recorded video lessons that you can watch at any time and from any device.
- Who can I contact if I have questions or need support?For any information, contact us sending an email to email@example.com or through the chat that you find here at the bottom right. Furthermore, once you have purchased one of our courses, you will have access to our support group on FB, where you can interact with all the GoPillar Academy teachers.
- How can I enroll to the course?You can enroll to the course directly from this page, by clicking on the "Enroll" button and entering your data to create an account and the data of any credit card, prepaid card or PayPal account for the payment of the registration fee.
- What payment methods do you accept?GoPillar Academy Subscription can be paid with any credit card, prepaid card or PayPal account.