Revit BIM + Revit Families Complete Course
Teacher: Ramo Khem fiber_manual_record BIM Instructor at UCLA Extension
Teacher: Gavin Crump fiber_manual_record BIM Specialist
Revit BIM Families Complete Course
Section 1 - Materials
Lesson 1 - Getting started
Lesson 2 - About Families
Lesson 3 - Using Revit Families
Lesson 4 - Managing a library
Lesson 5 - Starting a Family
Lesson 6 - Modeling Tools
Lesson 7 - Parameters (1)
Lesson 8 - Parameters (2)
Lesson 9 - Constraining (1)
Lesson 10 - Constraining (2)
Section 1 - Final Test
Section 2 - Materials
Lesson 11 - Family Formulae
Lesson 12 - Nested Families (1)
Lesson 13 - Nested Families (2)
Lesson 14 - Putting it all together (1)
Lesson 15 - Putting it all together (2)
Lesson 16 - Good Habits
Lesson 17 - 2D Families (1)
Lesson 18 - 2D Families (2)
Lesson 19 - Title Blocks
Section 2 - Final Test
Section 3 - Materials
Lesson 20 - Doors and Windows (1)
Lesson 21 - Doors and Windows (2)
Lesson 22 - Parametric Arrays (1)
Lesson 23 - Parametric Arrays (2)
Lesson 24 - System Families Application (1)
Lesson 25 - System Families Application (2)
Lesson 26 - Hosted Families
Lesson 27 - Conceptual Massing
Lesson 28 - Adaptive Components (1)
Lesson 29 - Adaptive Components (2)
Section 3 - Final Test
Revit BIM Architecture Complete Course
Lesson 1 - Launching Revit, Commands & Shortcuts
Lesson 2 - Configuration & Sensitivity
Lesson 3 - Navigation, Selection & Multiple Windows
Lesson 4 - Global Options & Templates
Lesson 5 - Workshare
Lesson 6 - Project Data & Levels
Lesson 7 - Walls & Dimensions
Lesson 8 - Custom Walls & Grids
Lesson 9 - Interior Walls, Store Front & Modify Tools
Lesson 10 - Doors, Windows & Modify
Lesson 11 - Circulation & Paste to Views
Lesson 12 - Slab, Deck & Shaft Openings
Lesson 13 - Ceiling Systems & View Range
Basic Level - Final Test
Lesson 14 - Elevations, Sections & Cameras
Lesson 15 - Kitchenette
Lesson 16 - Restrooms
Lesson 17 - Classroom & Ceiling Fixture
Lesson 18 - Hip Roof
Lesson 19 - Gable, Flat & Design Options
Lesson 20 - Curtain Walls
Lesson 21 - Room Tag & Door Tag
Lesson 22 - Schedule, TakeOff & Table Appearance
Lesson 23 - Toposurface, Site Components & Parking
Lesson 24 - Exterior Lighting, Sun Path and Rendering
Lesson 25 - Section Render & Material Adjustment
Lesson 26 - Render Dialogue
Lesson 27 - Interior Rendering
Lesson 28 - Cloud Render & Walk-Throughs
Intermediate Level - Final Test
Lesson 29 - Graphic Display & Override
Lesson 30 - Materials
Lesson 31 - Selection Set
Lesson 32 - Displaced Elements
Lesson 33 - Contract Documents
Lesson 34 - Presentation Board
Lesson 35 - Project Location and Markers
Lesson 36 - Linking Files
Lesson 37 - Parametric Family
Lesson 38 - Nested Family
Advanced Level - Final Test
This course will teach you how to design using the Building Information Modeling (BIM) method with Autodesk Revit.
The BIM method - or the digital representation of physical and functional characteristics of a facility - is a cutting-edge design method, which minimizes errors and maximizes efficiency.
For these reasons it will be increasingly adopted in the future. The USA, UK and Northern Europe have already adopted it since many years, and it will grow to play an even more crucial role in building documentation in the future.
Autodesk provides Revit software, which contains CAD and BIM design. It is designed to meet the needs of architects, mechanical, electrical or hydraulic (MEP) engineers, structural engineers and construction professionals.
The first part of this course focuses on Autodesk Revit and consists of three packages - basic, intermediate and advanced. The course’s aim is to explain all the major features of the Revit software on a deeper level through detailed video courses. It is suitable for first time software users as well as those who are already familiar with it, but want to understand its functions on a deeper level.
The second portion addresses the approach to Families, basic units of design in BIM containing essential information. BIM families are basically used to practically group together similar elements in a project done with Revit and so to speed up and personalize the design process. This part aims to teach everything there is to know about the creation, modification and use of families in Revit; covering the correct use of the three types of families present in Revit, the use of parameters and constraints, and the use of nested families and conceptual masses.
Everyone who wishes to learn how to design with Building Information Modeling at an advanced level should purchase this course. In turn, you will be able to minimize errors and speed up processes, whether you are starting from scratch or already have a basic knowledge of Revit software.
The course is registered using Revit 2020.
The course also includes the registration to a dedicated Facebook group for any clarifications, questions or insights to be discussed with the teacher.
- When does the course start?Once purchased, the course will be immediately available on your account! You will decide when to start the course and all lessons will be available on your account for 5 years.
- How does the course take place?The course consists of pre-recorded video lessons that you can watch at any time and from any device. The lessons will be available on your account for 5 years!
- Where can I find a trial lesson?You can get a free trial lesson of the course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where can I find a lesson plan?You can get the detailed lesson plan of the course by sending an email to email@example.com
- Will I get a certificate at the end of the course?Yes sure. At the end of the course, you will automatically receive the GoPillar Academy certificate of participation, which you can add to your curriculum or Linkedin profile.
- Do the lessons have an expiration date?Once you enroll in the course, you will have unlimited access to all the video lessons for 5 years, you can view them at any time, as many times as you want and from any device.
- Will I be able to interact with the teacher during the course?Absolutely yes, we have created a special Facebook group called GoPillar Academy English that is moderated by our teachers. Anyone who has purchased at least one of our courses can register to the group to ask questions and request clarifications.
- Where does the course take place?Our video courses take place entirely online, so you can enjoy them directly from your home! All our courses, in fact, consist of pre-recorded video lessons that you can watch at any time and from any device.
- Who can I contact if I have questions or need support?For any information, contact us sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the chat that you find here at the bottom right. Furthermore, once you have purchased one of our courses, you will have access to our support group on FB, where you can interact with all the GoPillar Academy teachers.
- How can I enroll to the course?You can enroll to the course directly from this page, by clicking on the "Enroll" button and entering your data to create an account and the data of any credit card, prepaid card or PayPal account for the payment of the registration fee.
- What payment methods do you accept?GoPillar Academy Subscription can be paid with any credit card, prepaid card or PayPal account.