Revit BIM Architecture Training Course
Teacher: Ramo Khem fiber_manual_record BIM Instructor at UCLA Extension
Lesson 1 - Launching Revit, Commands & Shortcuts
Lesson 2 - Configuration & Sensitivity
Lesson 3 - Navigation, Selection & Multiple Windows
Lesson 4 - Global Options & Templates
Lesson 5 - Workshare
Lesson 6 - Project Data & Levels
Lesson 7 - Walls & Dimensions
Lesson 8 - Custom Walls & Grids
Lesson 9 - Interior Walls, Store Front & Modify Tools
Lesson 10 - Doors, Windows & Modify
Lesson 11 - Circulation & Paste to Views
Lesson 12 - Slab, Deck & Shaft Openings
Lesson 13 - Ceiling Systems & View Range
Basic Level - Final Test
Lesson 14 - Elevations, Sections & Cameras
Lesson 15 - Kitchenette
Lesson 16 - Restrooms
Lesson 17 - Classroom & Ceiling Fixture
Lesson 18 - Hip Roof
Lesson 19 - Gable, Flat & Design Options
Lesson 20 - Curtain Walls
Lesson 21 - Room Tag & Door Tag
Lesson 22 - Schedule, TakeOff & Table Appearance
Lesson 23 - Toposurface, Site Components & Parking
Lesson 24 - Exterior Lighting, Sun Path and Rendering
Lesson 25 - Section Render & Material Adjustment
Lesson 26 - Render Dialogue
Lesson 27 - Interior Rendering
Lesson 28 - Cloud Render & Walk-Throughs
Intermediate Level - Final Test
Lesson 29 - Graphic Display & Override
Lesson 30 - Materials
Lesson 31 - Selection Set
Lesson 32 - Displaced Elements
Lesson 33 - Contract Documents
Lesson 34 - Presentation Board
Lesson 35 - Project Location and Markers
Lesson 36 - Linking Files
Lesson 37 - Parametric Family
Lesson 38 - Nested Family
Advanced Level - Final Test
The course teaches how to design with the Building Information Modeling (BIM) method through Autodesk Revit.
The BIM method - or the digital representation of physical and functional characteristics of a facility - is a cutting-edge design method, which minimizes errors and maximizes efficiency.
For these reasons it will be increasingly adopted in the future. The USA, UK and Northern Europe have already adopted it since many years, and it will grow to play an even more crucial role in building documentation in the future.
Autodesk provides a software called Revit which allows CAD and BIM design and is designed to meet the needs of architects, mechanical, electrical or hydraulic (MEP) engineers, structural engineers and construction professionals.
The course is complete and its aim is to teach all the major features of Revit through very detailed video lessons. This course welcomes both first-time users of the software and those already familiar but want to learn more.
The conversion to BIM technology is an inevitable step in the world of architecture and construction because it concerns the digitalization of the processes of design, handling of the construction site and management of the building during its life cycle. Therefore, the purchase of this course is highly recommended for those who want to keep up with the times.
The course also includes the registration to a dedicated Facebook group for any clarifications, questions or insights to be discussed with the teacher.
- When does the course start?Once purchased, the course will be immediately available on your account! You will decide when to start the course and all lessons will be available on your account for 5 years.
- How does the course take place?The course consists of pre-recorded video lessons that you can watch at any time and from any device. The lessons will be available on your account for 5 years!
- Where can I find a trial lesson?You can get a free trial lesson of the course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where can I find a lesson plan?You can get the detailed lesson plan of the course by sending an email to email@example.com
- Will I get a certificate at the end of the course?Yes sure. At the end of the course, you will automatically receive the GoPillar Academy certificate of participation, which you can add to your curriculum or Linkedin profile.
- Do the lessons have an expiration date?Once you enroll in the course, you will have unlimited access to all the video lessons for 5 years, you can view them at any time, as many times as you want and from any device.
- Will I be able to interact with the teacher during the course?Absolutely yes, we have created a special Facebook group called GoPillar Academy English that is moderated by our teachers. Anyone who has purchased at least one of our courses can register to the group to ask questions and request clarifications.
- Where does the course take place?Our video courses take place entirely online, so you can enjoy them directly from your home! All our courses, in fact, consist of pre-recorded video lessons that you can watch at any time and from any device.
- Who can I contact if I have questions or need support?For any information, contact us sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the chat that you find here at the bottom right. Furthermore, once you have purchased one of our courses, you will have access to our support group on FB, where you can interact with all the GoPillar Academy teachers.
- How can I enroll to the course?You can enroll to the course directly from this page, by clicking on the "Enroll" button and entering your data to create an account and the data of any credit card, prepaid card or PayPal account for the payment of the registration fee.
- What payment methods do you accept?The registration fee for the course could be paid by any credit card, prepaid card or PayPal account.